Easily mend and sew sturdy fabrics like awnings and sails with the Speedy Stitcher Sewing Awl. This hand-held sewing awl is a hand tool that can be used to sew any heavy material such as leather, canvas, or vinyl. It?ÇÖs a handy tool to have around the house, farm, workshop, trail or boat where any quick repair may be needed. It’s compact and contains all needed parts within the body of the awl, eliminating the need to bring additional supplies. The 110 Sewing Awl Kit includes the awl which contains a 14-yard bobbin of coarse thread and two needles, an additional two replacement needles and a 180-yard tube of coarse thread.
- Ideal for mending and sewing awnings, sails, shoes, saddles, convertible tops and hand bands
- Straight and curved needles are suitable for an array of projects
- Coarse waxed thread creates a sturdy lock-stitch that won’t loosen easily
- All needed supplies are stored directly within the awl, no additional tools are needed
- Compact design allows for the awl to be easily stored
- Additional 180-yard skein of waxed thread. This four-filament, high-tensile thread is suitable for indoor and outdoor uses.
AWL SEWING KIT STEWART
- Brand Name: Speedy Stitcher
- Product Type: Sewing Awl Kit
- Number in Package: 1 pc.
- Handle Material: Wood
- Overall Length: 4-3/4 in.
- Tip Type: Diamond Point
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: Sewing awl containing a bobbin of 14-yards of waxed coarse thread and 2 needles – 1 curved and 1 straight, a replacement set of needles, and a 180-yard tube of coarse thread
- Click here to see the Safety Data Sheets for this product